My glasswork is usually large-scale primarily for public buildings, churches and colleges. The designs are engraved and sandblasted, and sometimes painted on plate glass.
- 2016 Window, St. George's Church. Thriplow, Cambridgeshire.
- 2012 Five transom panels "St Wilfrid and Pilgrimage" new narthex project, Ripon Cathedral, North Yorkshire
- 2010 Nine panel screen, The Roman Catholic National Shrine to Our Lady, Walsingham, Norfolk.
- 2009 Sclater Memorial Tower Screen, St. Mary's Church, Newick, Sussex
- 2008 Doors St. Mary�s Church, Battersea, London
- 2007 Window, Royal Astronomical Society, Burlington House
- 2004 Doors St Andrew's Church Cuffley
- 2003 Doors All Saints Church, Stamford
- 2003 Doors, Holy Trinity, Crockham Hill, Kent
- 2003 Windows in a private chapel, Aynho, Oxon.
- 2001 Chapel Doors, Morden College, Blackheath
- 2000 Screen, St. Edmund of Canterbury, Beckenham, Kent
- 2000 Millennium Window, St .John the Baptist, Stanton St. John
- 2000 Screen" Angels and Music" St. Martin's Church, Bowness in Windermere
- 1999 Millennium window with Laurence Whistler, Church of the Ascension, Burghclere
- 1999 Windows, St. Mary's, Ringmer
- 1998 Window, Church of the Transfiguration, Canford Cliffs, Dorset
- 1998 The "Angel" Screen, Leeds Parish Church
- 1997 Window, Holy Trinity, Ardington, Oxon
- 1996 West Doors, Leicester Cathedral
- 1996 Doors, St. James, Whitehaven
- 1994 Windows, St .Andrew, Thornton Heath
- 1992 Fanlight, Our Lady and St. Michael, Abergavenny
- 1991 "Gentian" Panel, The Alpine Garden society, Pershore
- 1991 West Doors, St. Peter and St. Paul, Chingford
- 1991 Window, Memorial to C.S.Lewis, Headington Quarry, Oxford
Partnership commissions "Peace & Scott" 1986-2003
- Hilton International Hotels at Park Lane, Kensington and Gatwick Airport.
- Sheraton Hotel, Stockholm
- Kinshasa Intercontinental Hotel, Zaire
- Royal Brierley Crystal, Screen for Diana Princess of Wales
- Royal Albert Hall
- The Victoria and Albert Museum
From 1986 to 2000 I worked in partnership with David Peace for collaboration on architectural glass projects. As Peace & Scott our work includes glass in 5 cathedrals and public buildings from Cornwall to Cumbria.
Other (doors, screens and windows)
- 2001 Millenium window St. Mary's, Newick
- 2000 Doors, Holy Trinity Church, Rainow
- 2000 Window, Memorial to William Cowper, St.Peter's, Berkhamsted
- 2000 Millennium Screen, St. Mary and St. Nicholas, Spalding
- 1999 Window, St. Lalluwy, Menheniot, Cornwall
- 1999 Doors, St. James The Great, Hanslope
- 1998 Screen and Doors, St. Mary's Church, Holbeach
- 1998 War memorial panel, St. Georges Chapel, Methwold
- 1997 Window, Bollington Arts Centre
- 1996 Memorial window, St. Mary's, Newick
- 1996 2 panels for the Turner Glass Research Museum, Sheffield
- 1995 Window, St. Andrew's, Headington, Oxford
- 1995 Windows , Church of Christ the Cornerstone, Milton Keynes
- 1995 Doors, St. Alban Protomartyr, Romford
- 1992 Chapel Doors, Lincoln College , Oxford
- 1992 Small screen Llandaff Cathedral
- 1992 East window St. Mary's, Burwell
- 1992 Screen, Applied Science Library, Sheffield University
- 1990 West Doors, Westminster Abbey
- 1989 Door, St. Catherine's Chapel, Norwich Cathedral
- Lancaster, Sheffield, Oxford and Cambridge Universities
- St. Albans Cathedral
- St. Bottolph's, Aldgate
- The St. Nicholas Centre, Whitehaven.
The freedom of painting is a perfect contrast to the rigorous discipline required in my glasswork.
Underlining all my work in whatever medium is a love of, and commitment to drawing.
Work for films
- Just Like a Woman - Paintings
- The Bliss of Mrs Blossom - Paintings and portraits
- The French Lieutenants Woman - Drawings, portraits and decorative glass.
- Pascali's Island - Paintings and portraits of Ben Kingsley
- Greystoke - portrait of Cheryl Campbell
- Wine Society 1994, 95, 2001
Paintings and glasswork can be seen on the following websites
- Modern and Contemporary Prints by Phoebe Phillips and Tom Robb 2004
- Wine Society's Summer catalogue, cover design and illustrations, 2002, 2004
- Engraved Glass - International Contemporary Artists, by Tom and Marilyn Goodearl, Antique Collectors Club, 2001
- Wine Society's Autumn and Winter catalogue, cover design and illustrations, 1995/96
- Drawing, Seeing and Observing, (contributor) by Ian Simpson, publisher A.C. Black, 1992
- Work on Glass, The Artist magazine (October), 1992